Search Jeans


Get your own Digital Clock

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Geek Purchase: Levis Seasonal Welt 503s



Geek Purchase: Levis Seasonal Welt 503s
Firstly, I apologise for the terrible camera phone photos.  Anyway, it was never my intention to become any kind of denim collector when I started this blog but everytime I’m in town, I can’t help but have a snoop around.  I’ve needed a nice pair of loose, comfortable jeans for a while and haven’t really seen any which have caught my eye, until I saw these Levis in a local store.
Geek Purchase: Levis Seasonal Welt 503s
Geek Purchase: Levis Seasonal Welt 503s
These are beautifully cut, Levis Seasonal Welt 503s from the Autumn/Winter 2009 season.  This loose fit jean has a slightly tapered leg and side cinch belts.  Although not made from a very heavy denim or selvedged, I love the way these jeans look and am very happy with them.  The dual tone stitch detailing and oversized back pockets really set off the back.  You can get your hands on these for around £85 at the official Levis store, by clicking here.
Chefdeville TK Maxx Bargain!
I also couldn’t resist buying these Chefdeville jeans from my local TK Maxx, which I think are from last season.  Such a bargain at £15.  If you like the look of them you might want to check out the Chefdeville website at www.chefdeville.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner